Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all. Welcome to 2011. I hope it will be a safe, happy, healthy year for you all.
Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all and HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Someone forgot to pay the heating bill. Currently 13 and heading for 33. At least the skies are clear so that feels good. Supposed to get down to 7 tonight.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning and Happy New Year to everyone. Boy, I know about this heating bill thing. Woke up this AM to no water. One good thing about having a pool is that you can always use a bucket to get water to flush the toilets. Got down to 27 again last night, and it never really warmed up that much yesterday. Most of my pipes are wrapped, except for one little elbow that is exposed. I applied a little heat from a propane torch to the elbow and it let loose in about 30 seconds. Supposed to get down to freezing the next two nights, so I'll have to find some insulation to wrap around that elbow. Either that or get up during the night and flush the toilet. I THOUGHT I LEFT ALL THIS COLD STUFF IN FLAGSTAFF 6 YEARS AGO!!!!! I think I'm whining.
It's a new year and Dorothy and I find ourselves in excellent health. We have great friends and a loving father in heaven. Life is indeed good. Wish you all the best.
Bob in Tucson

Good Morning, All;
12 degrees in 'the Frozen North' with a wind chill of 3 degrees. I'm sure both of my bikes' batteries are frozen solid by now. I gave the NL the 'Old College Try' yesterday, and just as I was about finished, ended up accidently deleting the whole thing (Lesson learned-Save Your Work!!) I gave up, vowing that I'd try again today.
On the Docket for this year...
1.ATP Certification at work
2. make either the SFR or the HCT-Not sure which right now. (and send in my dues!)
3. Sell the Rocket
4. Buy a Cage
5. Peru with 'Joni & Friends' in November.
That's about it. Bob, when I lived in a 'mobile home', we just kept the water in the bathroom sink trickling on below freezing days. That kept the pipes clear. It might get you more sleep than getting up and flushing the toilet every couple hours. Well, that's about it. Everybody have a Great Day, and a Happy and Prosperous 2011!!!

Ride safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed!