Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy New Year

Just wanted to wish yall a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Now that it is actually the new year. I hope it is prosperous and that I get to see yall somewhere on the road during this year.

RR

Re: Happy New Year

Good Morning EVA,

HAPPY NEW YEAR From the WHITE Sierra Foothills!
May 2011 find us all Healthy, Safe, Happy & Prosperous
(and Warmer)

29/41 w/Showers/Snow

Sorry haven't posted for a while been just a bit busy wraping things up with work... BUT now that I"M RETIRED things are gonna be different.... Like no more 4:00 alarm, no more trying to schedule vac time, no more dealing with work issues...... ECT...

Woke up to a 1 1/2 blanket of white this morning. Things just have a way of feeling different with snow, I think the good Lord meant it to be that way, All quiet & clean...
I know some of you have a different thought on SNOW but sitting by the fire, drinking a warm cup o-Joe reading the latest issue of RoadRunner,
I do believe things are just 'bout right

Have a Good Day/Week/Year, Ya All....Gail & I will
Hope to be out your way in the spring...

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
99XII & 07 PiggyBacker
98 KLR650
V.P. NorCal Voyagers
EVA

Good to hear from you T.C. So, how is retirement? Sounds like it is pretty good. I have enjoyed the past couple weeks and the time off from work. Have to go back to work Monday and work 5 days!!
I would be one who doesn't miss that white stuff. It cuts down on my ability to ride and besides it is COLD!!
I waited until about 1 this afternoon for the temp to get up to 36 and then went for a ride in to town to get some things done.
Hopefully I will get to see ya sometime this year. Maybe I can make it out there for one of your gatherings.
Have a good year.

RR

HNY late! Now that I have the mixed blessing of a thermometer on the bike, I've noticed that it's not really riding time til it warms to over 50°F.