Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
57/68. 80% chance of rain.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Not too bad this morning, only down to 35 but only getting up to 56. Cooler the next few days.
Got Kim and the grandkids off yesterday. They made it home OK last night. Sure is quiet here now. It was a great time with them here.
Dawn and her husband left for Las Cruces to his family for the rest of their time here.
Went in to work late yesterday after taking them to the airport. Working a long day today and then another 4 days off. Going to El Paso this afternoon to take my MCTS test for my certification in Windows Vista. Sure will be glad when it is over. Hope I can pass. It is a difficult test. A few others I have talked to had to take it a second time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hi everyone,
Got back from San Diego last night safely. Drove almost 7 hours and was glad when we pulled into driveway. The cat was glad to see us also! Had a great time in SD with family. Stayed at our niece's home, and her parents (Dorothy's sister) came down also. Also our cousin was in and out over the three days. Ate, opened packages, ate, played games, ate, yakked alot, and did I say we ate?
Time to get back into somewhat of a disciplined lifestyle again. Going for a walk this AM. Weather is supposed to turn ugly today, and they are predicting temps of 20 degrees on Friday AM! Supposed to be Arctic air moving in sometime Thurs night.
I got a new bible for Christmas from Dorothy. It's a chronological bible and my goal is to read through it by the end of next year. Something else to be disciplined about.
RR, my initial thought about the new forum format is I wished we had kept the old. However I normally hate change with anything, and I'm sure as I get used to it I'll wonder why didn't we do it years ago. Thanks for trying to make it better. I don't post alot, but I almost always read what is up there, so I stay tuned in to what you all are doing.
As this year winds down, I hope all of us will be able to say that it was a good year, and that God was pleased with our actions (or at least most of them). Everyone have a good day.
Bob

Good Morning, All!!
Back to work for another day. Have a 3-day weekend coming this week. Temp is 25 with rain/snow in the forcast for today and tomorrow. High is supposed to be 39. Bob, reading the Bible through in a year is one of my goals for 2011 also. I also want to make a few more club rallies. I also need to get the 30K checkup on the Triumph (700-1000.00) That will probably blow my 'bike mod' budget for the year. After I do that, I'll sell it. It has a champegne taste, and I'm on a Soymilk budget! I'll keep Ol'Faithful-just add gas, change the oil, and she's good for another 100K. The VXII engine is one of the toughest, most efficient engines that I've ever seen. Nothing can hold a candle to it. Well, have to head for work (remember what that is, RR??)
See You on the Road!!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last (and best!) of the Breed!