Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
27/50's.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
And a Happy day after Christmas. Heading off to church with temps at a cool 24 and heading for 57. The skies are clear, but cool temps.
I was playing with the forum a bit yesterday and thought I would try this format. It shows the header of the first entry in an entry with the number of views and replies. When you click on that entry it shows all the replies rather than having to click on each one in turn. Hopefully yall will like it.
I had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and life was great. With family here.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning All!!
Church was wonderful (It always is!), and I rode the Rocket a bit to charge the battery. She doesn't like to start in cold weather.
RR, I like the new forum look, but I'd also like some 'emoticons' that can be used in the message body
(I get emotional, and can't show you all how emotional I am!!) Have a Great Day!!!...Still working on the NL.

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

OK Hank you have them.

RR
Good morning all
And a Happy day after Christmas. Heading off to church with temps at a cool 24 and heading for 57. The skies are clear, but cool temps.
I was playing with the forum a bit yesterday and thought I would try this format. It shows the header of the first entry in an entry with the number of views and replies. When you click on that entry it shows all the replies rather than having to click on each one in turn. Hopefully yall will like it.
I had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and life was great. With family here.
Yall have a great day.

RR

My vote would be for the old format.