Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning New Mexico.
68/80's.It is winter isn't??
Chris may get out of the hospital today. Yippie!!
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.
3 days till Christmas. You can send my presents anytime!! HAHA

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Glad Chris is getting out of the hospital. In time for Christmas. Just remember to take it easy to get completely healed.
Down to 47 and heading for 69 with clear skies. A bright moon out this morning. Woke up a little after 2 this morning and saw a little of the end of the lunar eclipse.
Today is the last day of work this week. Until next Tuesday. Heading to El Paso after work to pick up daughter Kim and grandkids Asa and Mattye. Then supper at L & J Cafe!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Have a safe trip to El Paso.
Have fun with the kids and grandkids.

BH

Good Morning, All!
It's 44 and partly cloudy in Albuquerque, headed for a high of about 52. Came home sick from work yesterday, think I'm trying to pick up something from a 'fellow employee'.
Bob, Ol'Faithful (my Voyager XII) is running great, and has been since I got her out of the shop. I just haven't been able to put a lot of miles on her due to weather and health. Hopefully, that will change in '11. RR, have fun with the grandkids!!
Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed