Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Free at last

From mortgage payments. Made the final payment last week, so now the house is all ours. Haven't felt that in MAAAANNNNYYY years.
No debts whatsoever now. Sure feels good. I realize it is unamerican, but perhaps I can start a trend.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Free at last

Congrats. Sure feels good. We paid ours off last year.
Still got bills. But at least no one can take the house.!!

Brenda

Ditto that. Ours was paid off 6 years ago. It's a great feeling. Congratulations.

CONGRATS, RR!! Living within your means is a dying art in this country. You are one of a very small minority, and I'm hoping some day to join you. I don't have a mortgage, but can be out on the street if I miss a month's rent. Pretty sure that will not happen as long as the VA is in business. WX is 33 and cloudy, and I have another Dr's appt this afternoon, so I have to ride in. FUN!! Need articles for the NL, hope to have it out before Christmas. Hit the word processors!! Everyone have a Wonderful Monday!!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, and the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed!!

Congratulations on that. It sure is nice when the house, cars, and toys get paid off. We're living that way and it sure takes some worries away.