Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
It is my friday off so I slept in. Feels good.
I guess Brenda is still having problems posting.
Currently 32 heading for 69. Leaving for Juarez in a couple hours. Cindy is going to the dentist for a temporary crown. Have to go back tuesday for the permanent one. It is just over the bridge so we don't have to go far. We Will be stopping to eat tacos on the Way back.
The sun will be up soon so it will start warming up Then but it'still cool out now.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, all;
36 in Albuquerque, supposedly headed for a high in the low 60's. Riding in this morning. I'm wondering if subversives are hacking into the computers of some of our Texan friends and causing the 'posting problem'? Guess we'll never know! Gotta go-it's time to get to work!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Do you park on the US side and walk over? Dorothy and I have a dentist in Nogales. We park and walk about a half mile to get to the office. This guy is U of A trained and a really good dentist. About half the prices of Tucson dentists!

Good day to you all.