Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Still Cold

Good morning all
Down to 20 again this morning, but I see a warming trend in the future. Getting up to 58 today and 66 tomorrow. Only getting down to 26 tomorrow morning.
Sure glad I have the electric vest. It helped yesterday. Just need some electric gloves. My thumbs get cold. Heated grips would be nice.
Hopefully the people having trouble posting on the forums will be able to resolve their problems. It is getting quiet here.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Still Cold

Good Morning, All;
It's 29 in Albuquerque, headed for a high of 52. I need to start both bikes today, they've been sitting for close to 2 weeks without being ridden, as I've been walking to work. RR, this is the first time in awhile that it's been colder at your place than at mine...I'll send some heat your way! Making plans for the spring, I want to make more runs (hopefully SAFELY) and it looks like I may be 'riding for the company' some...Need to update my proficiency with some technical seminars in places like Dallas and Pheonix. Meanwhile, like everyone else, I'm hunkered down, enduring the cold. COMMEEON SPRING!!!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed