Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BUUUUURRRRRR

Good morning all
Down to 20 here is the frozen land of enchantment. Maybe I should move to Vail where it is only getting down to 23. Send some of that heat over here Bob!!
The good news is it is getting all the way up to 48. Maybe I should bring a short sleeve shirt to work for the ride home!! Have the electric vest ready to put on this morning.
COOOOOMMMMMMEEEE OOOOONNNNN Spring!!
Yall hae a great day.

RR

Re: BUUUUURRRRRR

Good Morning, All!
RR, are you sure you weren't looking at the temp in Albuq? It's 20 degrees here, headed for a 'high' of
42. I have a Dr's appt this afternoon...Hope I can get a bike started! Definitely looking at some electric underwear in the near future. The good news is the forcast for the rest of the week shows increasing temps (low 60's by Sat!!) Hope to get a (short) ride in Sat or Sun. Everyone have a Great Tuesday, and Stay Warm!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed!

Re: BUUUUURRRRRR

Well the weathermen lied to us - it only got down to 30 here. So I definitely should send some heat your way! I was almost disappointed as I had gone and rewrapped my pipes with insulation. I find myself much less tolerant towards cold temps as I get older. I think between 60 and 80 would be a perfect spread.