Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
Say a prayer for the Curry Family they lost their 18yr. son this weekend in a car accident.
Have a good day Ride safe. 66/80's.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
A pleasant 43 so far this morning under clear skies. Supposed to be windy today. And getting up to 61.
Hank, your email is changed on our roster. I will also send you an email to make sure I have it updated on my email list.
James and Nola are in my prayers over their loss. It is hard for me to know how you feel as I have never gone thru that. And hopefully never will.
GREAT RACE yesterday. Watched a recorded version as I had a meeting at church until 2:30. Congrats to Jimmy on 5 in a row. And to Carl for winning 2 in a row. Hopefully he can continue next year.
Yall have a great day. Leaving for Hutto tomorrow morning early. Will post before I leave.

RR

Hey, All!
It's 42 and cloudy in Albuquerque this morning. Yahoo wx says 51 for a high and windy. No rain in the forecast. RR, where the heck is 'Hutto'?? Is it in NM, or 'south of the border'?? I'll have a little money in my paycheck, since I've 'fired' Comcast, maybe I can get started fixing up Ol'Faithful. Want to add some farkles to the Rocket, also. At least I'll have money to buy food!! It looks to be a nice day, everyone have a Happy Monday!!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Hutto is in faaaaarrrr east NM. Just northeast of Austin!!

RR