Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A quick FYI-New Email Address

Hey, All;
As of today, I have fired Comcast, and gone to a better (cheaper) ISP. My new Email address is as follows: HankinNM@Yahoo.com. RR, if you would update the roster, I'd sure appreciate it. Haven't heard from you today, hope you're all right. Good afternoon, Brenda!!!

Re: A quick FYI-New Email Address

Hank
I tried sending an email to this address and it did not go thru. Is it correct? You might try sending an email to yourself to make sure it is correct.

RR

Hank
You gave two different email addresses in your forum posts. One in the EV forum and one in the LSV forum. Since the one in the EV forum didn't work I suspect the one in the LSV forum is the correct one. I put the one in the EV fourm on the web page. I will try the one from the LSV forum when I get home after work.

RR

OOPS!!!!
RR, It's actually this:HankinNM51@Yahoo.com. I apologise (maybe I'm denying my age??) Please update the Roster, the one there is wrong (and probably why the email you sent me didn't go through.) Thanks!

Hank