Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
55/62, rain around.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 32 just as the sun came up, so that is probably the low for the morning. Felt good sleeping in. heading for a high of about 60 with clear skies. Will be leaving at 9:30 for the truck stop and leaving there at 10 for Corona and lunch. Taking the C14 so I can change oil when I get back. Should be a good day for a ride. Probably a little cool starting off, but should be beautiful riding back.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Back from lunch

Good after noon
Got back from lunch in Corona with Hank a little after 3. Drained the oil in the C14 and will have it filled up again soon. 225 miles round trip. Got 48 MPG for the trip and that was averaging about 65. Seems like the C14 gets better all the time. Great ride and nice to see Hank again.
Saw a little snow on the sides of the road when I was about 5 miles from Corona. The waitress said they got about 1" of snow yesterday.
Will have to plan a lunch in December for us southern riders a little closer to home. Maybe we can get a better turnout.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Back from lunch

Hey, RR and Gang;
I got home about 3:45 after riding North and taking 60 and 47 into Belen. It was beautiful weather, if a bit nippy in the morning. Ol' Faithful ran like she always does, I put 248 miles on this tank of gas (20 miles Friday in Albuquerque, then the entire trip!), and when I filled her up she took 4.9 gallons, which equals approx. 50 MPG, through mountains and small NM towns (Willard, Estancia, etc.) I got to the cafe at about 10:30, so I had a small breakfast, and started drinking coffee. I was on cup #5 when RR showed up just before noon. After lunch and cup #7, we said our good-byes and parted. RR was betting I'd have to find a bush somewhere a few miles down the road, but I lasted until Rio Communities, and tied up the restroom at the Allsups for awhile. Anyway, it was a wonderful ride. I'll probably do a recap in the next NL, due out in Mid-Dec. Everyone have a Great Afternoon!!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, and the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed!!!