Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
Had a great day off yesterday. Spent the day with Cindy. Got things done around the house. Rode my bicycle around town doing errands. Rode 18 miles. Felt good. Haven't ridden the bicycle much lately. Need to get back into doing that more. We went to a movie. Cindy got a new Droid X yesterday afternoon.
Only down to 48 so far this morning and heading for 60.
Going for a ride to Corona Saturday for lunch. The weather looks good for the ride.
Only working half a day today. Putting a new battery in the car this afternoon. It is the original from '03 and is time for a new one.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good morning.
RR, don't you ever sit down and do nothing??
Have a good ay. Ride safe.
Some of the LSV are doing lunch tomorrow in Carlos.

Brenda

As a matter of fact, I do. Sunday afternoons when the NASCAR race is on.

RR

Good Morning, All;
It's 32 in 'the Frozen North', headed for a high of 50. I think I'll retire in Deming. (Hah!!)
Gonna ride Ol'Faithful in this morning. Low tonight is supposed to be 26! Time to pull out the 'Extreme Cold Weather' gear. RR, I'll see you at Lunch tomorrow, I hope some other people show up. We need some more NM members!! Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed