Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
66/78, chance of rain.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Only down to 41 so far this morning. Got to sleep in as it is Veterans Day. Only working half a day tomorrow. Looks to be a great weekend. Clear skies and heading for 67 today.
Good to hear from you Bud. Dare I say 'break a leg' for this coming week?? Hope you have an enjoyable time skiing. Just keep the snow up there.
Should be good for the lunch ride Saturday. Forecast for clear skies and high of 63. Did anyone say they would be coming Hank? See ya at noon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
It was cold with a capital 'C' in Albuquerque this morning. Think it's headed to the mid 50's. Gonna clean up Ol'Faithful this afternoon. I slept in too, didn't get up 'till 6:30. Hopin' for a good turnout at the lunch Sat, unfortunately, my phone calls weren't too successful. Think I'll try again this afternoon. Everyone have a Great Veterans' Day, and remember...If you love your Liberty, thank a Vet.

Ride Safe & Sane; And PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank Scally
10 year, Vietnam-Era AirForce Veteran