Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Well, we have hit a new low for the season. Down to 32 with clear skies and heading for only 63. It wasn't supposed to get this cold for another couple days. COOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE OOOOONNNNN SUMMER!!
I have had enough of this cold. At least the sun will be shining for the lunch ride Saturday. And since I will not be leaving until 10 it should be warming up some.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
63/80, small chance of rain.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

We had snow yesterday in Denver, just stuck on the grass. High of 44 today, clear, but 4" of snow expected to start dropping tomorrow AM. I am going skiing for a week starting this Friday. Hey, its winter!

Hi, All;
I was just perusing Ebay, and the pick among Voyagers is getting slim. Only 3 1200's and NO 1300's! Interestingly, though, there were a lot of (RED) 1700's...Mostly store demos. If I get one, that will probably be the way I go. There was one absolutely pristine '03 with about 9800 miles on the odo, for sale by a dealer. It didn't look worn enough to have turned over, and still had the stock (Dunlop 404) tires on it. Bids on it are currently at about $3700.
34 and clear in the frozen North, headed for a high of 54. Can't wait until Lunch Saturday. After 5 months on the Rocket, Ol'Faithful's cockpit feels kinda cramped, but I'll get used to it. Everyone have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, and the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed