Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Not too cold so far this morning. Only down to 48 and heading for 75 today. Clear skies again so the sun will feel nice.
Might have to do something Thursday, but will know more hopefully tonight. Will post tomorrow. If not Thursday, hopefully Saturday.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
38/70's.
Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Hope whatever it is Thursday is nothing serious.

Brenda

GoodMorning, All!
It's 43 under clear skies in Albuquerque, headed for a high of 66. RR the wx is supposed to tank Friday, mostly cloudy with a high of 43. Guess a cold front is coming through. It's supposed to improve Saturday, however, with a high of 55. Saturday would be a better day for me, anyway, payday is friday, and I'd be able to pay for the ride with real money instead of plastic. I'll try to call everyone this afternoon, and see if we can get others interested.
Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Cindy had a cap on a toothe and it broke off. We might have to go to Juarez to her dentist Thursday. She is nervous about that though with all that is going on in the border towns. Juarez is really bad.

RR

I would find somewhere else to go.!
Y'all be careful.

Brenda