Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
35/70. Under a freeze warning.
Set your clocks back 1 hr. tonight. Daylight savings time.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 45 with clear skies again. Heading for 74. Stars are beautiful this morning.
Have all the stuff out for the garage sale. Should be starting in about an hour.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hi All;
Well, it's Saturday morning, and I'm sitting here talking on the phone and writing at the same time. I CANNOT MULTITASK!! Sheesh... Anyway, my mechanic should be back from his vacation today, so I'm going to give him a call about Ol'Faithful. I need her, she gets twice the gas mileage of the Rocket in town.
It's in the mid 40's, headed for a predicted high of 70. Should be a beautiful day for a ride, so I'll clean up the rocket, and ride over to Carl's shop to see about Ol'Faithful. Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Hank
Good luck with getting the XII back.
I have been thinking about lunch. How bout this Thursday (Veterans Day) or Saturday the 13th. And, how bout Corona where we have gone before. It is pretty close to half way between us.
Got a recall notice for the ECU on the VV1700. Put the new module in yesterday. Now I need a nice ride to see how it is. I wasn't having the problem which caused the recall though. The problem was some bikes would stall when pulling up to a stop.
Yall have a great day.

RR

I forgot to mention, it was 3 years ago today I got my C14. It has been a fast 3 years. The bike has run flawlessly. Turned over 75,000 miles a couple weeks ago. The warranty is out now, but I haven't used the warranty so far, so no reason to suspect I will need to now.
Yall have a great day.

RR