Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
72/88. Small chance of rain.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
It is cooler than when I left for my trip. Down to 46 and heading for 75 with clear skies. No chance of rain for the next several days.
Got back a couple minutes after 5 yesterday afternoon. Changed oil in the VV1700 since it was nicely warmed up from the ride. Made it to Carl's Corner and Hanks place Saturday night. Had great weather for the entire trip. Only a little rain on one leg of the trip, but not bad. Bike is full of bugs. Will have to clean it this weekend. Turned to 32,000 miles as I got into town. Total for the trip was 3,695.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Welcome back. Things went well in your absence.

Brenda

Hi, Ya'all!
RR, you came by my place Sat. night? Guess I missed you! Sounds like you're getting the V17 broken in, finally! How's your gas mileage doing? Ol'Faithful is still in the shop with radio problems. I talked to my mechanic, and decided not to pick her up until she was ready due to insurance concerns. I'm getting lonely-Haven't seen her all summer! Nearly ran out of gas on the rocket yesterday-160 miles on 6.3 gallons. It was all in town, however (she does a lot better on the road.) RR, good to have you back safe!!
Everyone have a WONDERFUL MONDAY!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

I had a Ford V8 that got that (25 mpg) - on the highway - specifically on I10 between Austin & Phoenix