Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Had a couple lightning storms come thru the area last night around midnight and then again about 2. Even got some rain out of it. Mostly clear skies now and down to 54. Heading for only 71 today.
Have the bike all packed and leaving hopefully by 1:30 this afternoon. Weather looks good so far, just a bit cool. Look for me in the stands Sunday. I will be wearing a Carl Edwards shirt and a ROK cap!! I will be back home the afternoon of the 31st.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
62/88. Dry here.
Have a good trip,RR,
Everyone else have a good day.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All!
53 in Albuquerque under 'thunderstorm-y' skies headed for a high of 66. Summer is DEFINITELY over!! It rained most of the night, and theres a 60% chance of more of the same today. RR, I'll have to take a rain-check on the ride, I have to be back at work tomorrow.
Maybe after i retire... Walking to work today, so the rocket will not get rained on (and I will not get as wet.) Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE ATGATT!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed