Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
Guess it will be a little more quiet here for a few days as the Voyage Home has started.
Down to 50 with clear skies and lots of stars. Heading for 80. This is the beautiful fall weather. Hope it lasts for a while.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good Morning, All!! (that would be you, RR!)

Hopefully, Ol'Faithful will be back in the 'stable' next week. My mechanic is just finishing up a 'touch-up' paint job on her. With that said, I have an idea for a 'club luncheon' destination...the Blue Moon bar in Radium Springs, NM (just north of Cruces along I-25.) Noted the address on a Republican website, and checked Mapquest. Looks like an interesting ride (after I get off the freeway!) RR, let me know what you think. 52 headed for 78 in Albuquerque today. Need to get the 'Bullet' out and exercise her. Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

I have been by that place. Usually Harleys parked in front. Do they have burgers?
Sounds good to me. How bout first part of Nov when I get back from my trip.

RR

Hey, RR;
Don't know about burgers, don't even know if they serve food. I'll give them a yell next week and let you know.

Hank