Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning.

Good morning to ya.
56/85. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning.

Good morning all
Down to 54 so far this morning and heading for 79 with clear skies.
Guess those heading for the LSV Voyage Home will be leaving today. Looks like it will be a good time. Sorry to be missing it.
Yall have a great time there.

RR

Re: Good morning.

Wish you where coming. We will miss you.
I will be awol for a few days.

Brenda

Re: Good morning/Due to Technical Difficulties...

Hi, All;
53/73 in Albuquerque today 'Indian Summer' weather.
Still trying to get the NL out, have run into some problems. My Laptop (new computer) is JUNK due to software problems. Whoever said that Windows 7 was great obviously had more expertise than I do. I think it STINKS. It (the laptop) is sitting on my endtable waiting for me to get some money to get it back down to the repairman to fix this. Meanwhile, my old 'dinosaur' keeps plugging along without a problem. It's an XP machine,and I seem to remember that everyone hated XP. I've never had a problem with it. Go figure. RR, I'll get that email to you this afternoon to see if you can get it to the point where it can be copied/pasted on my machine. Hope to have the NL out in a few days.
Everyone Have a GREAT Humpday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed