Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Got a little rain yesterday afternoon. Not much, but it did help to cool things off a bit. Made for good sleeping weather. Down to 59 so far this morning and heading for 88 with clear skies for now.
Heading for the Golden Aspen Rally after work today. Hopefully will be able to ride up thru Cloudcroft and over the back way to Mescalero. I really enjoy that ride. Cindy will be on back.
Haven't heard from Hank in a few days. Are you areound? What about lunch next Saturday in Capitan? As I mentioned a couple days ago. Will you be calling people about it?
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
74/95. Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
I'm feeling better after the 'problem' at the GCR. Still not sure what it was, though. I haven't been on a bike all week. Need to find out how Ol'Faithful's doing, last I checked, she was ready except for the painting. Lunch next Sat. sounds fine to me. There's a restaurant in Capitan? Need to get breakfast going, talk to you all later!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed