Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
Good to see most are home from the GCR. At least I won't be talking to myself. Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Back to normal again. Off to work for another week. Had a great time at the GCR. BTW, I forgot to mention, the trailer pulled beautifully on the way home. It had been weaving a bit on the way up if I got over 70 MPG. I put the cooler back on the tongue and the weight distribution seemed better. Went on the freeway to Holbrook doing 75 and it tracked wonderfully.
Dave is still wondering about the GC area. He doesn't have to be back to work until Wednesday.
Back to warm weather here also. It started warming up on the way down from Pie Town. I did have a piece of apple pie at the cafe. Currently 73 and heading for 87 with cloudy skies.
Thanks again Bob for the weekend.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
Back to work for me, too. I slept well last night, did not have to use the recliner. Rachael was happy to see me, and it felt good to be home. Thanks, RR, Bob, & Dave for a great time. Sometime this week, I need to head down to Carl's (my mechanic) and pick up Ol'Faithful. Got to head for work, see you all later!
RR, when is the next Club Lunch??

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Brenda, thanks for thinking of us. Say, if you had come to the event you would have had us to talk to!
Rod, I figured a little weight redistribution was all you needed. Glad you had no more sway problems. I'm jealous you had pie without me. Did you have ice cream on it too?
Warming up here too. Supposed to be 95-100 this week. I know I have a zillion things to do this week. But I can't think of any of them yet. Guess I need my AM cup of coffee! Everyone have a great day.
Bob

Yes, I did have Ice Cream with the pie. And it was delicious. We will schedule a lunch meet there sometime. It is only a little over 300 miles for you. And a little over 200 for me. A good ride for pie. Of course they have hamburgers also!!

RR