Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Cooled off nicely last night. Down to 60 and heading for 90 with clear skies. Lots of stars out.
Flagstaff is at 58 and heading for 72. Supposed to be windy there today and tomorrow then beautiful the rest of the week. I am bringing a long sleeve shirt for the mornings and a jacket for the nights. Heading out for Pie Town this afternoon to meet Dave. Everybody ride safe and I hope Dave didn't get too wet.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
78/88. Y'all have a good ride, but be safe.
The rest of you, have a good day.

Brenda

Good Morning, All;
Packing the bike for the GCR, even though my leave isn't ok'd yet (call that an act of faith!) My friend will not make it, so my plan is to meet RR & Dave in PieTown, stay overnight, and ride with them to Flagstaff. RR, I have some stuff that I need to take care of before I leave town, so I might not be able to 'head out' before 5. I'm guessing I'll make Pie Town between 8 and 8:30. You guys might keep an eye out for me-I do not know where the RV Park is. You will probably hear me before you see me-the pipes on the Rocket are a bit loud.
Wx looks good, but the ground might be wet. Guess I need to come up with a groundcloth. I'll work something out. See you guys this evening!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
Kick the Tires, Light the Fires, and HANG ON!!!

Hank
The RV park should be on the west side of town, right off the highway. Don't know how close to the road we will be, but will keep an eye out.
Have a safe trip and see ya tonight.

RR