Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
76/92, tropical storm in the gulf, should go to Brownsville. Will toss a lot of rain to our area.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Good day to have a day off. Cooled off just a little overnight, down to only 71 and heading for 95 with clear skies. Looks to be a good day though.
Brenda, you mean you might get a little rain. How out of the ordinary for you!!
Only 2 more days until time to leave for the GCR. Will be a new moon Wednesday, so there should be a lot of stars visible at Pie Town since there are probably no lights around.
Yall have a great day.

RR

64/94 Those dual sporters in Silver City mentioned Pietown on their cross-country trail ride. Watch out for the dirt bikes.

Hi, Guys;
Getting excited about the GCR. PieTown RV Park sounds Great.I'll know if my friend will be able to come tomorrow, his physical condition changes almost daily. What does the route look like between Pie Town and Flagstaff? Going to clean up the Rocket today and check the fluids. Have a Labor Day Lunch with a friend on the north edge of Albuq. Should be fun (they make Great hamburgers!!) Everyone have a Great Labor day!

Ride Safe & Sane, and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful (still in Rehab);
& the Silver Bullet
Kick the Tires, Light the Fires, and HANG ON!!!!!

Re: #?*! weather

I was planning to head out for the Grand Canyon ride Wednesday morning. Now with this crazy weather, I'll probably have to try and leave work early Tuesday and drive for a few hours. If I'm going to make Pie Town before dark Wednesday, I either have to drive through heavy rain Tuesday afternoon during daylight or in heavy rain during early morning darkness Wednesday. It's suposed to dry out somewhere new the Texas / New Mexico state line.