Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning y'all.
67/92. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Getting ready for the GCR...Got the Rocket back yesterday, and she runs well. I think we have finally exorcised the ghost of Joseph Lucas from her electrical system. RR, when are you planning on being in Pie Town? If I wind up riding alone (my friend hasn't confirmed yet-His bike is a Sportster 883 which is about the 'shakiest' Hardley around), I might get up early and meet you guys there. Anyway, have a Great Lord's Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'Kick the Tires, Light the Fires, and HANG ON!!!'

Good day all
Just got back from church. It is just after noon and the temp is 85 and heading for 94 with clear skies.
Flagstaff is at 77 and heading for 80. The weather there is still looking good for this week. Lows in the low 40's and highs in the mid 70's. It will be warmer at the Grand Canyon and in Sedonia, but it should still be great weather. Clear skies. PolandPrince will have to be sure to bring your thermals though after your temps in the 100's.
Hank, Dave and I should be at Pie Town around 7 Wednesday night. Will we see ya there? Only 3 more days and a few more hours until time to leave. Yall ride safely.
Yall have a great day.

RR

RR;
I might try, I have a Dr Appt wed. afternoon at 1530, could take off from there and probably make it to Pie Town (I don't remember seeing any hotels or CG's there though). Where were you planning on bedding down for the night? Along the road somewhere? Sounds like it could be fun, but I'll smell pretty bad by Thursday PM! Hope there are good showers in the CG at Flagstaff!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful (Still in rehab);
& 'the Silver Bullet'
Kick the Tires, Light the Fires, and HANG ON!!!!!

Re: Pie Town

Hank, we're planning to stay at the Pie Town RV Park. They have showers. We don't know what their facilities are like but their web site says thay welcome tenters. The price is right also, free with donations accepted. I know Rod likes to camp at the BLM campground in Datil but I've got 750 miles from Austin, so I wanted to have showers which Datil doesn't have.

Re: Pie Town

Web site for Pie Town RV park is http://www.pietownrvpark.com/. Jackson Park across from the post office also has free camping but there's no information regarding what it has for rest rooms and showers so that's why we chose the RV park.