Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Couldn't sleep any more, so thought I would get up and do a few things on the computer.
Cooled off nicely last night all the way down to 62 and heading for only 90 with clear skies.
Looks to be a good weekend.
Only a few days until I will be leaving for the Grand Canyon Run. Got a new rear tire for the VV1700, so it is ready to go. The trailer is pretty much packed from the ET, so it is ready to go also.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
74/90. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Finally cooling off a little at night, in the 80's. Still over 100 during the day, come on Sept 20th

Good Morning, All;
I've been sitting here all morning paying bills-Fun!!
Have to go get the Rocket out of hock as soon as I'm done here (being afoot is fun, but my range is severly limited!) Leave for the GCR hasn't been approved yet ("You've been gone most of the summer!"...which is true, I guess ;>)), but I'm hoping it will be. Packing will only take an hour or 2. Have to do laundry from the trip, and I still occasionally fight jet lag (longest flight I've ever been on.) Hope to see you all next weekend!!

Ride Safe & Sane, and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'Kick the Tires, Light the Fires, and HANG ON!!!'

Jim & Del
Yall had better bring your thermals along. It is scheduled to get down to the low 40's in Flagstaff next week.
Greased the wheel bearings on the trailer, so it is ready for the trip too. All I have to do now is put in a few clothes and I am ready to go.
See ya in just 5 days!!

RR

Re: VV1700

RR
Good morning all
Couldn't sleep any more, so thought I would get up and do a few things on the computer.
Cooled off nicely last night all the way down to 62 and heading for only 90 with clear skies.
Looks to be a good weekend.
Only a few days until I will be leaving for the Grand Canyon Run. Got a new rear tire for the VV1700, so it is ready to go. The trailer is pretty much packed from the ET, so it is ready to go also.
Yall have a great day.

RR

VV1700 and trailer? You told me you were taking the Concours. Did you change your mind?

Yes I did. If I am not going over Emory Pass and up the Devil's Highway, no need to take the C14.
We will be going over VV1700 roads, not C14 roads. Still scenic way to go, but just not C14 kind of roads.
See ya in a few days at Pie Town.

RR

What! Is the devil's highway the only curvey road in AZ?

Since you have all that carrying capacity, I guess you get to bring the cold beer to Pie Town.

I'll look for the VV1700 as I go through Magdalena in case you got there ahead of me and stopped to eat.

And the peanuts.

RR