Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
Hank, it is good to have you back.
Y'all have a good day and a safe Labor Day weekend.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

I agree, Hank, good to have you back! I hope you can make it to GCR because I want to hear of your experiences in Romania. We may have to put you and your friend in the rear 'cause of those loud pipes!

Well, one week from today and we should be heading out from the campground to breakfast and then the Grand Canyon. No matter how many times I have seen this "hole in the ground", I am still awed by its beauty and majesty.

I have to go over to my niece's place this morning. Her pool developed a leak in the plumbing, and water is flowing out of the ground whenever the pump/filter is turned on. I'm hoping the piping is not too deep, but the ground is wet which will make for easy digging. Not too much planned for the Holiday weekend. Will help a couple of friends remove unwanted trees from their yards tomorrow (I still have my chainsaws from when we lived in Flagstaff). But that is about it. I have a bit more work to do on the bike to make it ready for next weekend. Well, I better get going - a pool awaits me. Everyone have a blessed day.
Bob

Re: Good morning

Hi, Guys;
Up a little late this morning (0530 instead of the usual 0430), so I'm already 'in 2nd gear' getting ready for work. Will spend Monday cleaning up the Rocket, I'll be traveling light due a lack of storage space. Packing for 3 days shouldn't be hard though.
It IS good to be home, and yes RR, the friend is the same guy that tried to make the Willard lunch. Hopefully, he'll feel up to the trip. I'll bring pix of Romania, a lot of nice people there. I'll also bring my camera (Never been to the South Rim before).
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane, and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
Kick the Tires, Light the Fires, and HANG ON!!!