Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi!!

Hi, All;
Well, I'm back, but still slightly jet-lagged. The trip was fun, and we were able to help a lot of people
with disabilities. Voyager is still in the shop, and the Rocket went down yesterday evening...Ignition switch again, so I'm afoot. Not a bad thing, I need exercise. Called my insurance this morning and had them pick up the Rocket (I have roadside assistance on my policy) and take it to PJ's where I have a new ignition switch waiting for it. Hopefully, that problem will be fixed permanently. Meanwhile my current plans are to attend the GCR (I'll be on the Rocket, the Voyager probably will not be ready yet), and I may have a friend with me (who will be on a Hardley with (I think) straight pipes. Between the two of us we ought to wake up the campground when we arrive. Larry is a cancer patient and survivor, and a vietnam veteran. He's a nice guy, but needs a little 'tlc' because of his problems. He's hoping he'll make it all the way, but may have to turn back if the pain gets too bad. If he does, I'll go with him, which might delay me getting to the campground. Anyway, hope to see you guys in 10 days or so. Ride Safe!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed