Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good mornin

Good mornin.
76/95, scattered showers around.
The rain missed us yesterday. Someone had out the BIG umbrella.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good mornin

Good morning all
The rain didn't miss us last night. A quick thunder storm went thru around midnight. Took a little bit to get back to sleep. Had to get up and close windows.
Currently 66 with clear skies heading for 88. Warming back up to the 90's again in a few days.
So far I count 3 people for the GCR. Hopefully more will be coming. I have Bob, Dave and myself. Hank says he will try to make it. I made reservations for Dave and myself at the campground.
Hank should be back today also. Hope the trip went well.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good mornin

I just called the campground and they have nothing happening that weekend that they know of that would fill up the campground. I just made a resevation for myself and my son (he's not sure yet if he can make it). They allow two bikes per spot for a total of $20./night. If my son can't make it, I'll have room to double up with someone else. It also looks like my friend Charlie will make it, but he probably will not camp. Charlie made the run last year with us. I haven't heard anything from Poland Prince yet. I'm planning on pulling into the campground early afternoon, Thursday.
Bob