Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
71/95.
Have a great day. ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Morning all,
Weather has cooled off considerably the last few days. Been overcast mostly, with significant rain a couple nights ago. I've been holed up in the garage working on the Xll. Work is going well on it.
For those of you who are praying people, I have a request. I have a young friend in Flagstaff named Rhiannon who has been diagnosed a couple weeks ago with a very aggressive form of breast cancer. It is not good, and she has started chemo on Wednesday. She is also looking at a double mastectomy on down the line. I ask that you would pray for healing for her. Thanks alot. I'll keep you all posted on her progress.
Bob

Good morning all from the Austin area. It is warm and humid here. Clear skies though. Had some VERY GOOD BBQ last night at the Salt Lick. Going for a bicycle ride this morning before it gets too hot.
Bob, consider it done. Rhiannon is in our prayers. Hopefully they saw it in time. There are quite a few people who need our prayers. A friend of Hanks with cancer, and Bob Pacotti for recovery from his opertion. I have a few around here also.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Will keep her in our prayers.

Brenda