Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Brenda, you need to move north. Currently 69 and heading for only 80 today. Good chance of rain though. Skies are mostly cloudy. Supposed to get down to 56 tonight and only 85 tomorrow. The cool weather should feel good.
Hank should be back soon too.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
Only up to 98 today. Got up to 103 yesterday. Rained for about 2 min. last night. Lots of lighting.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Hi all,
Dorothy and I just got back from a week of boating and beach camping on Lake Powell. We were with our son, who has a boat, and his family. Had a great time with moderate temps. Looking forward to the GCR. I have a bit of work to do to the bike, as I have received some replacement parts for the damage done in Lincoln NE. I enjoyed reading all about the various rides in the newsletter. I was really sorry to miss the ET, but I am still experiencing quite a bit of soreness, and the prospect of riding over there without my cruise control was not too exciting. Everyone have a good day.
Bob