Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Only down to 71 with clear skies, and heading for only 96. Forecast says high of only 86 tomorrow and down to 59 tomorrow night.
Looks like it will be a nice ride Wednesday heading over to Austin. Of course the chance of precip is 50% and I will be heading over the mountains, so my chance of staying dry the first part will probably be rather small. Just have to try to get an earlier start.
Got pictures from the ET on the web page. Only the ones from the Campground. The ones from Day 1 and Day 2 are from last year. Will hopefully get them up tonight.
Have the bike almost packed so will be ready to go as soon as I get off work.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
79/100. Small chance of rain.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Austin? Austin, MN? Did you know that we have an Austin in TX too?

I should have said Hutto. I will be skirting Austin (the one in Texas) on the way. Also skirting Liberty Hill as I take 29 thru Georgetown to FM1660 to Hutto.

RR

If you need a coffee break or something, give us a holler when you get close to my hood.