Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Didn't cool off much again last night. Only down to 73 and heading for 99. Skies are clear, so there are lots of stars out.
Hope you have a better morning Brenda.
Hank should be busy in Romania.
Only 3 more weeks until the Grand Canyon run.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
80/98, gonna be another hot day.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.
I'm staying indoors under the AC.!!

Brenda

So, PolandPrince
Will you be coming to the Grand Canyon Run again this year? We will have a few more hopefully. Dave Schani from Texas is planning on being there. I will be back also.
Hopefully see ya in 3 weeks.

RR

Good Morning EVA From the Sierra Nevada Foothills
64/89

Well today is my Friday off, & I still need to get around to hanging the closet door in the spare bedroom. Got the sprinkler system up & running so we can now leave for a few days and not worry 'bout things getting watered.
The patio's on hold till we get back from the Western Regional in Redmond Oregon next week.

This has been a wierd summer for us we have only had a handfull of days over 100, been in the upper 80s-low 90s... normally we are roasting like you folks. (not that i'm complaining) few years back we had a streach of over 20 days in a row of 100+ days I think all this Gorbal warming stuff is a buncha bahooie...
Hope it cools of for you folks...

Hope Hank's trips going well...

Wish I had more time on the books I'd like to go on the GCR.. oh well there's always next year...

(129 days to go)

Ya'll have a GREAT DAY......

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
99XII & 07 PiggyBacker
98 KLR650
V.P. NorCal Voyagers
EVA