Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to work for the week. Had a great weekend at the ET. Was nice seeing yall there. Bob Bass brought a friend Pat who rides an '02 XII. He joined also, so I guess we didn't scare him away.
I will be sending his and Bob's renewal money to you Brenda. I have Pat's info on the web roster already.
Woke up to thunder this morning and a quick shower. Guess it has passed by already, but did get a little rain. Might have a little more on the way this morning.
Less than 4 weeks now until the Grand Canyon Run. Get your registrations in so we will know how many people will be there.
Hank, do we have a newsletter yet??
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning All!
68 in albuquerque under cloudy skies. Thunder and rain most of the night. Supposed to hit 87 today with lotsa humidity (currently 70%). I apologise for not getting the NL out last week, I'm going to try REALLY HARD to get it out tomorrow, before I head for Romania (wish I could ride the bike, that's a 20,000+ mile trip!) RR, if you can get that article in tonight or tomorrow AM, I'll incude it in this NL.
Everyone have a Great Monday (It's Friday for me!)

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful (currently in rehab);
and the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

P.S.:Thinking seriously about the GCR. Maybe I'll be able to finish the last leg of my 'vacation'!!!

Hank

Re: Good morning

Good day.
Left the house early today to get stuff done before it got real hot.

Brenda