Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
Warm going to Hot.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.
Be careful going to Silver City.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Didn't cool off much again. Only down to 68 heading for 99. Clear skies for the day.
Looks like a good weekend to head for the cool higher elevations of Silver City. Looks like a 70% chance of no rain for all weekend. That means probably afternoon showers. High's of mid to upper 80's and lows of upper 50's. Don't forget your rain suits just in case. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Have the trailer mostly packed. Just need to put in the cooler. Taking the VV1700 with trailer to work tomorrow and leaving at noon. Got an electric skillet for BBQ tomorrow night.
Yall have a great day and see ya tomorrow.

RR

Rod and everyone, I hope you have a great time in Silver City. Ride safe! I wish I was coming, but next time, maybe.
-Bud

Hi, All;
Well, it's about 70 in Albuq.; headed for a high in the mid 90's. Have a Coumadin Clinic appt this morning, and need to hit the Pharmacy this afternoon to get some meds refilled. Bad News:RR, it doesn't look like I'm going to make the ET; I have a schedule conflict with a Church function on Friday night, and the Voyager still isn't ready. Even though I rode about 175 miles on the Rocket last weekend, I don't think I'm up to a trip of that length yet. Add to that the fact that it's less than 1 week to my Romania trip, and I need to be doing laundry, cleaning up the apartment, and packing for the trip.
When is the GCR?? Maybe I can make that! Everyone have a GREAT Humpday!!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Hank,
The Grand Canyon run is 9/09 thru 9/12. Hope you can make it. Blessings your way during the Romania trip. Continue to heal! Since Dorothy has had to contend with two broken ribs on one side, I can only imagine what you've had to endure with broken ribs on both sides! Yikes!!! Take care, and be careful this weekend everyone.
Bob and Dorothy