Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A rather warm 68 so far this morning, heading for 98 with clear skies.
Guess I had better start packing tonight for the ET. Don't want to forget anything. Looking forward to the weekend.
The weather for Silver City is looking pretty good. A 70% chance of staying dry Thursday, Friday and Sunday and up to 80% chance Saturday, so it is looking good. The cooler temps will feel good. Might even have Doug from the eastern part attending. That would be great! I found an electric skillet so we can have BBQ at the campground Thursday night.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning everyone.
79/98. Hot!! Feels like 102 to 108.
Have a good day. Ride safe.
You guys going for ET, have fun and be safe.

Brenda

Change of plans. I was riding yesterday and I thought I broke the speedo cable. When I got home, the cable was OK but the gears in the speedo drive were toast. I don't want to do this ride without cruise control, so I guess I'll pass on this one. Hope you all enjoy, and hope to see you at the Grand Canyon in Sept!
Bob

Bob
Sorry to hear about that. I went thru a couple of those also. It is nice having electronic pick-up on these new bikes.
See ya in a month.

RR