Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMEVA

Good morning y'all.
78/98, feels like will be around 108. Hot again!!
Have a great day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: GMEVA

Good morning all
Had a great sleep last night until that annoying sound this morning. A little cool breeze came thru about bed time and cooled things down. Got all the way down to 66 heading for 96 today.
Had a great weekend. Got in a bicycle ride and motorcycle rides. Weather was great.
Got another app for the ET from Richard Baxter. But, found out Bud and Pat Pacotti won't be coming. Bud will be having an operation on the nerves in his arm. He could use our prayers for this.
So far we have 1 from New Mexico, 3 from Texas, 1 from Arizona. We need more from New Mexico for our ET.
Looks like the chance for rain has increased a bit for the weekend, but still looking good. See ya in 3 days. I am planning on having BBQ for Thursday night at the campground. Still working things out for that.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hi everyone,
Had a nice weekend. Monsoon activity kept temps at bay, and we got some nice rain showers to boot. I'm going out to coffee this AM with a fellow I just met yesterday at church. He has recently retired from Tucson PD, and rides a cruiser bike. I tried to recruit him to come along to Silver City with me, but he can't get away - darn! I will be there for sure, but will probably leave for home sometime on Saturday. Dorothy will stay home for this one, as her aches and pains are worse than mine. Sorry about Bud and Pat; I was looking forward to seeing them. My prayers will be with Bud. Hope everyone has a good day.
Bob

I forgot 1 from Oklahoma.

RR

Re: Three from Texas

Who is the third Texan?

Bob Bass from Borger. He was at the HCT this year also.

RR

RR
Bob Bass from Borger. He was at the HCT this year also.

RR

Yep, and he was at Las Vegas last year.

Re: ET

Rod, I think I'll be able to make at least part of the Tour. Will let you know soon.

Re: ET

Doug
That would be great if you could make it. Let me know by Thursday noon so I will know if I should be looking for you.
See ya in a couple days (hopefully)

RR