Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
About ready to head north to Estancia to get a bag of pinto beans. Then a bit south to Willard to meet Hank at the Cantina. Will be there about 11.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Afternoon/Home Safe

Well, I made it. Got home at about 1530, as I decided to head out 60 to Bernardo, then north on the frontage road to Belen, and north thru Los Lunas to Albuq. I got on the Freeway just south of Albuq, and headed over to PJ's, where I got a quart of oil (17.95), a quart of antifreeze (12.95), a new ignition switch for the bike (175.00), and a new HJC Full Face Flip Up helmet (in Grey) for 207.00. So, this little trip cost me close to 500.00! Why is it that every time I go to PJ's I wind up spending a TON of money?? Well, Now, at least, I have 2 good helmets...No more half helmets for me!!! Any way, the trip was fun, the food was good, and it was great to see RR again! Have a GREAT afternoon!!

Ride Safe & Sane, and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful (in Rehab), and
The Silver Bullet (Kick the Tires, Light the Fires, and HANG ON!!!)
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Good Afternoon/Home Safe

Forgot to do this when I got home.
Made it to the casa a little after 3. Was a good ride and have a 50 lb bag of pinto beans to last another year.
Was nice to see Hank again. He is looking good after the accident. Hope you continue to heal and get back to normal soon.
Took a scenic ride to Estancia via Gran Quivera and Mountaineer. The hamburger at the cantana was great.
Yall have a great day and see ya in a week.

RR