Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Evening EVA Folks

Evening EVA, From the Summer Sierra Foothills... 62/90

Been real busy and thought I'd give an update to what's going on. Getting things done around the house, retaining wall's done and also planting the shrubs / flowers. Started on another patio seating area, should be ready in a week or so... (maybe)
Soon gotta do the clutch on Mariah, new front tire, L/fork seal, replace front rotors, bleed brakes F/R,
new rear brake pads, change antifreeze, trace down CB transmit problem, .........
and all this after I put in my retirement papers last Thursday...... Yep, went and did it. After 30
+ years working for the City, Dec 27th wil be my last day as a Civil Servant.

This will free us up to do some much wanted travel, so look out NV, AZ, NM, TX, OK, CO & points east....

Ya'll have a GREAT DAY......

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
99XII & 07 PiggyBacker
98 KLR650
V.P. NorCal Voyagers
EVA

Re: Evening EVA Folks

Good to hear from you again T.C. Sounds like you have been keeping pretty busy. Congrats on the retirement. I will be looking for you the first part of January!!
Looks like you have lots to do on the bike. How many miles does it have? It should be about new after doing all this.
I have to bleed the brakes on my C14 this winter also. It will be 3 years since I got it in November. Probably should do the anti-freeze also. Did the front pads and will do the back when I change the tire within the next couple thousand miles.
Good luck with all!!

RR

Re: Evening EVA Folks

RR,
Look for us sometime after Jan, I'll still be getting use to not getting up at 4:00am....
As for Mariah, She has a little over 110,000 on'er. & is still running GREAT... (other than the clutch issue)

Has your MPG improved over time, and how are the tires holding out? Gail really likes the VV and after the Western Regional Rally and seeing more of'em I think we'll be adding a stable mate to Mariah & the KLR after I retire......

(142 days to go)

Ya'll have a GREAT DAY......

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
99XII & 07 PiggyBacker
98 KLR650
V.P. NorCal Voyagers
EVA