Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all. 66 deg with clear skies heading for 88 with a 40" chance for rain. Looks to be a great day. This is my Friday off, so will be doing things around here. Getting some fencing materials to extend a fence around the front of the house for the dogs.
Two more weeks until Silver City. Weather there looks good. Lows in the upper 50's and highs in the mid 80's. Chance of rain around 1-20%. Should be a good time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good morning everyone,
We are in full monsoon season here now. Takes the edge off the heat, but adds in the humidity. Thank goodness for air conditioning! Rod, how is your A/C working, and does Cindy enjoy it? Dorothy and I went out yesterday to run some errands and go by the Progressive claims office. Dorothy was OK the entire time, though she moves a little slowly! I have to say that Progressive has been great throughout this entire process. They want to pay us for our torn up rain gear, as well as our helmets which were scraped up against the ground. This accident reaffirmed our faith in closed-face helmets, because otherwise Dorothy would have had injury to her nose and mouth.
Well I've got to go outside and tweak the tuning on our Toyota truck, so I can pass emissions this AM. Tomorrow is the last day to do this without incurring penalties, and Saturdays are so busy! I've also got to look at the bike and see if I can make the right highway peg usable for a while. I plan to hold off for a month or two before beginning repairs, but this should not stop me from riding some in the meantime. I have begun looking on Ebay for parts, and I need to call Carl Leo. Probably the most expensive part I need is the R/H upper fairing, which is $700? new. I need it in the grey '03 colors if possible.
Oh well, enough rambling. Look forward to coming to Silver City. Blessings everyone.
Bob

Yea!!! Truck passed emissions!
Bob

Congratulations Bob. Now you can relax for another year. Glad I don't have to worry about that here.
And yes, the AC is working great. Cindy is really happy with it. It is also cheaper than window units. It cooles better and also in a larger area. Besides that we don't have the window units in, which are also much more difficult to seal around.
Glad yall are healing.
Looking forward to seeing ya in two weeks.

RR