Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Cooled down to 68 with a shower in the night. Good chance of rain again today.
Spent all yesterday evening working on wiring the car for the trailer. Got it done by 7:30 and then it was time to eat and get to bed. Everything should be set for Cindy to go to Austin. She is leaving Saturday morning.
Will be leaving in 2 weeks for the Enchanted Tour. Hopefully we wil be in a dry period for that time. The 10 day forecast calls for clear skies after a couple days.
Haven't heard from Hank in a while. Hopefully he is doing well and healing also. Our tiny club has been having a hard time these past couple months. Hope this will be the end of this. At least everyone is home now. Glad you both made it Bob and Dorothy, now just take it easy and heal.
Yall have a great daya.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
I hope everyone has a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning,All;
RR, I'm still here, and still healing up. It seems to be easier to make it through the workday now, I see the Dr. tomorrow for a determination concerning going back full time. I feel like I'm ready. Still not sure if I'm going to make the ET yet, that's the weekend that I head for Romania. Bob, I'm glad the accident wasn't bad, hope you heal up fast, and are able to make the ET. I'm glad the accident didn't scare your wife away from riding-a good part of the fun of riding is shareing it with someone. Well, I need to sign off, it's time to head for work.

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed