Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Home again

Hi everyone,
Dorothy and I arrived home yesterday late PM. It sure is nice to be home! Dorothy is feeling much better now, and is able to do most things herself, although slowly. We left Lincoln NE on Sunday, with Dorothy riding in the van of some friends of ours who just happened to be passing thru Lincoln on their way home from Minnesota. It turns out that the damage to my bike is just cosmetic, and it was very ridable. I followed Dorothy and the van on the bike, pulling our trailer. It took us three days, with stops at Colorado Springs and the Albuquerque area. I am still somewhat sore, but able to do anything except lift with my left arm.
I want to thank all of you who sent up prayers on our behalf - they worked! Now I get the fun of unpacking! Rod, there is still a chance that I can come to Silver City, but probably have to leave on Sat. AM. Which day are you planning on going up the 191 into AZ? I hope it's not a problem waiting another week or so before making a decision. I look forward to seeing all you guys that I know and a few that I don't know.
I am still planning on leading the GC Run, although Dorothy will probably stay home. The good news is Dorothy is coming to terms with the mishap, and I think she will continue to ride with me. But she will have to get back into the groove slowly.
Well I hope all of you have a good day, and beware of RR tracks!
Bob

Re: Home again

I am glad you made it home safely! Now relax and get healed up. I hope to see you in Silver City.
-Bud

Bob and Dorothy
Glad you made it home. Hopefully you both will get back to normal soon. Will keep the prayers coming.
The ride into Arizona and Alpine will be Friday. Saturday we will go over Emory Pass into Hillsboro and down towards Deming and back. We will be happy to have you any day. Just let me know before Wednesday night so I will know whether to look for you or not. I will be leaving from work Thursday noon.
Dorothy, hope you heal soon, just take it easy. Hopefully this will not stop your enjoyment of riding on 2 wheels. Just remember, it is not fun if you are nervious about it, so just take it easy.
Glad the damage to the bike wasn't much. Hopefully it will be back to its pristine condition.

RR

Glad you made it back home safely.
Take it easy, hope you both heal quickly.

Brenda