Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Slept like a log last night. Woke up early though this morning, so decided to get up and head off to work. Cooled off nicely over night and is down to 66 heading for 96 today.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
70's/90's. Tropical moisture due here till the weekend. When does hurricane season end!?

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Hi everyone,
We're in Missouri now, dodging raindrops. Camped the first two nights and Motel 6ed last night. Destination tonight is Rockville Ind. Currently sitting in McDee's to get internet. Looking forward to NY. Yall take care.
Bob and Dorothy

Re: Good morning, Err...Evening

Good Evening, All;
Well, It's official...I go back to work next week, probably the 14th, for 4hr/day. 2 weeks after that, I have a follow up appt with the doctor to see if I can handle full time. If I get a thumbs up, then i'm back full time late this month or early August.
My mechanic has the insurance check, and has the parts on order for Ol'Faithful. He's saying 20-30 days to completion. Don't know if she (or I) will be rerady in time for the ET.
On the positive side, I went out this afternoon, started the Rocket, and was able to get it up off its sidestand, balanced on its wheels. I have not been strong enough to do this before, so this is a sign of progress. I fought the urge to tool around the parking lot as I did not have any of my gear on.
Hope to see you guys again soon at a lunch or something. Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane, and PLEASE-ATGATT!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful (in rehab), & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed