Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A beautiful 66 with clear skies. Heading in to work for a few hours before heading to El Paso to get on the plane to Connecticut. Dustin and Susan getting married Sunday the 4th. We will be back Monday the 5th afternoon. Looks like the weather will be beautiful. Clear skies and warm temps.
Bob and Dorothy have a safe and enjoyable trip to New York!! Let us know how it was when you get back.
Yall have a great day and weekend.
Enjoy the 4th!!

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
70's/80's light rain.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.
Hank, I hope you are starting to feel better.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
It's in the low 70's this morning, headed for a high in the upper 80's under clear skies, a beautiful morning. I'm hoping that my mechanic will get the insurance check soon so he can start work on Ol'Faithful. I've been afoot nearly a month now, and my throttle hand is itching...But I still dont have the strength to pick the 'bullet' up off her sidestand yet. OH, WELL!!!
Bob, my trip to Romania is a mission trip, I'll PM you with some of the details.
Everybody have a GREAT DAY!!!

Ride Safe & Sane, and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed