Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
78/80's, 100% chance of rain. Breezy to windy.
Had a rain squall yesterday that was a dozzy. Rain was coming down sideways. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Looks like another good day here. Currently 68 and heading for only 84 with a 40% chance of rain. Had a little misting yesterday afternoon. We are definitely in our monsoon season now.
Got the birthdays and anniversaries up early as Cindy and I are leaving tomorow for Connecticut for my son's wedding.
Hope you stay dry Brenda!! We don't have your rain, but still have plenty here now.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
It's 68 in Albuquerque, headed for a high of 84 with a 20% chance of t'storms. Had some nice showers Monday, we sure needed them! Pain is reduced quite a bit, I'm strong enough to drive a cage, but not strong enough to ride yet. The homecare nurse is encouraged with my vitals numbers. Looks like all my subsystems are working fine, now if I could just get those ribs to heal!! My next big trip is Romania in mid-August, hope there's no schedule conflict with the ET. I'll be there if there is anyway possible.
Everybody have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane, and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Hey Hank,
Good to hear that you're feeling better. Romania! Why are you going to Romania? I assume it concerns missions. I have been twice to Romania (and Dorothy once) on missions trips. Definitely different culture, But lovely people. Keep us posted on this trip please.

Bob