Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Didn't cool off much again last night. Only down to 72, but only getting up to 91 with a 40% chance of rain.
Cool this week, with high's only in the low 90's.
Talked to Hank last night. He is mending, just slowly. Says he will probably be home the next couple weeks. Ribs are still sore so he is on his pain pills. Still needs our prayers.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
70's/80's, rain rolling through.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.
Hank take it easy and get better soon.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Hi all,
Dorothy and I just got back from San Diego after spending about 10 days there helping our niece. She is doing well now and we felt comfortable leaving her yesterday. Had an uneventful trip crossing the desert(in our car) and got home about 5:00 PM. Have to get caught up on things this week, as we will be leaving on the bike this Saturday for New York. We're figuring on 6 days to get there, and 3 days visiting with our friends before we all leave for the rally. They live on Grand Island in the Niagra River, about 60 miles from Ellicottville and we will be commuting each day to the rally from their house.

Still waiting for the monsoon to start here. Alex may affect its timing but I'm not sure how. Most likely it will start while we are gone to NY.

Hank, continue to heal and feel better. Will miss seeing you this year at the rally. Will miss seeing you also, Rod, but I'm sure you will have a good time with the wedding plans.

Bud, are you planning to come to the rally? Everyone have a good day.
Bob