Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
77/95, rain has moved elsewhere.
May have a storm brewing in the Gulf by Monday. Yuck
Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
All the way down to 66 so far this morning. Gouss our last heat spell is over. No 100 deg days for a while. Even had a shower here at home yesterday.
Haven't heard from Hank in a while. Hope he is mending well.
Good luck with your storm Brenda. Hope it doesn't develope into anything bad.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
A lot has happened since my last post. I visited the Dr. yesterday, and he is suspecting a torn rotator cuff in addition to my other injuries. He also refilled my pain pills (thank you, Lord!) I have a follow up in 2 weeks.
I have a friend who is thinking of loaning me a 'cage' until I'm strong enough to ride. Should hear from him today.
Ol'Faithful is on the mend. Damages came to about 2300.00, I'm responsible for 500.00 of that. According to my mechanic, it should take about a month to get her up and running again. It looks like I'll be out for awhile, but I may be back this fall/winter.
Meanwhile, I'm just sitting in my apartment and trying to heal. Thanks, everyone, for your thoughts and prayers!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed