Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
Warm going for hot.
Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Didn't cool off too much last night. Only made it down to 73. Still, did sleep well. Have the bedroom window open with a fan in it to bring in the cooler air.
Off to another week at work. Summer starts in another 8 minutes!! Days will start getting shorter. Seems like it was just winter.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Mornin EVA, From the Sunny Sierra Foothills...
50/84 W/scatered clouds T-boomers in PM

Bit cloudy for the ride in to work, made for a nice sunrise though.....
Like RR said another start to the work week... Yea...

Ya'll have a GREAT DAY......

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
99XII & 07 PiggyBacker
98 KLR650
V.P. NorCal Voyagers
EVA

Re: Good morning; Howdy!

Good Morning All;
Thought I'd best check in today, and let you all know that I'm still in the land of the living (sort of)...
It's in the mid 70's in Albuquerque, with a predicted high of 96. The last few days my thermometer on my front porch has been topping 100...
Got back home on the 15th at about 1700 after spending 10 days in the hospital in Farmington due to my accident. The total was 7 broken ribs, ruptured spleen (which has since mended), a collapsed lung (pneumothorax), and a few cases of road rash (most of which has healed at this point.) I'm still in quite a bit of pain from the ribs, and am on Oxycodone which helps some, but not enough. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers, and I sure wish I could have made that Club Luncheon! Well, maybe next month. Ol'Faithful is in the shop, no word of how bad the damages are. I need to get ahold of the adjuster, and make plans to meet him to look at her.
More later, am getting tired and hurting more.
Everyone PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Good morning; Howdy!

Glad to have you back amongst us. Hope you heal up soon. Take it easy.

Brenda