Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hank

Has anyone heard from Hank yet??

Brenda

Re: Hank

Same here, Last we heard from him was when he left Chester. When he was here he said he was going to head south from Chester and go thru Reno & then on to the Grand Canyon....

Kinda makes ya wonder if he struck it big in Reno.... Hope all is well.

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
99XII & 07 PiggyBacker
98 KLR650
V.P. NorCal Voyagers
EVA

Good day
Finally heard from Hank. I was trying to call his work when he called me. He is in the VA hospital in Farmington. Had an accident and has 7 broken ribs and a ruptured spleen. Was in ICU for a couple days and is in a normal room now. Spleen is OK. He needs help getting out of bed. He thinks he will be in the hospital there for a couple weeks.
He said he was heading out of town and found he was going the wrong direction and was about to turn left to get back the other way and turned into another vehicle. I will let him relay the rest when he is able.
He asks for our prayers and thoughts. Hopefully he will get back to normal soon.

RR

Thanks for the info. It is good to finally find out where he is and what happened to him. Prayers for Hank.

Brenda

Hey Hank,
Our prayers are definitely with you.
Bob and Dorothy

Is he able to take a phone call? Has he got his cell with him?

His cell is low on battery and he can't find his charger. The land line to his room is (505) 609-2656.

RR